1订舱--发货人根据贸易合同或信用证条款的规定，在货物托运前一定时间内填好集装箱货物托运单（container booking note）委托其代理或直接向船公司申请订舱。
1 booking - according to the provisions of the trade contract or letter of credit, the consignor fills in the container booking note within a certain time before the shipment of goods, entrusts its agent or directly applies to the shipping company for booking.
2. Acceptance of consignment application -- the shipping company or shipping agency decides whether to accept or not according to its own transportation capacity, route and other specific conditions, considering the requirements of the shipper. If it accepts the application, it will start to prepare the booking list, and then distribute it to the container yard (CY) and container freight station (CFS), so as to arrange empty containers and handle freight handover.
3. Issue empty containers - generally, empty containers for full container freight are collected by the shipper at the container terminal yard, and some cargo owners have their own containers; Empty containers of LCL cargo shall be collected by the container freight station.
4. LCL packing - the consignor shall deliver less than a full box of goods to the freight station, which shall be responsible for packing according to the booking list and the station receipt, and then the packer shall prepare the container packing list
5整箱货交接--由发货人自行负责装箱，并将已加海关封志的整箱货运到cy。cy根据订舱清单，核对场站收据（dock receipt d/r）及装箱单验收货物。
5. Full container delivery - the consignor shall be responsible for packing and transporting the full container with customs seal to cy. CY check the dock receipt D / R and packing list according to the booking list and accept the goods.
6. For the handover visa --cy or CFS of containers, sign on the receipt of goods and / or boxes at the site, and return the signed D / R to the consignor.
7换取提单--发货人凭d/r向集装箱运输经营人或其代理换取提单（combined transport bill of lading），然后去银行办理结汇。
7. Exchange for bill of lading -- the consignor exchanges the combined transport bill of lading with the container transportation operator or its agent by D / R, and then goes to the bank for foreign exchange settlement.
8 loading -- the container loading and unloading area shall formulate the loading plan according to the loading situation, and adjust the shipped boxes to the storage yard in front of the container terminal. After the ship lands, it can be loaded and shipped.