(1) Booking - according to the terms of the trade contract or letter of credit, the consignor shall fill in the container cargo consignment note within a certain period of time before the shipment of the goods, entrust his agent or directly apply to the shipping company for booking.
(2) Acceptance of consignment application - the shipping company or the shipping agent decides whether to accept or not according to its own capacity, route and other specific conditions, considering the requirements of the consignor. If it accepts the application, it will start to prepare the booking list, and then send it to the container yard (CY) and the container freight station (CFS), so as to arrange the empty containers and handle the cargo handover.
(3) Distribution of empty containers - usually empty containers for full container freight are collected by the consignor at the container terminal yard. Some shippers have their own containers; Empty containers of LCL cargo shall be collected by the container terminal.
(4) LCL cargo packing - the consignor delivers less than one full container to the freight station, and the freight station is responsible for packing according to the booking list and station receipt, and then the packer prepares the container packing list.
(5) Delivery of full container goods - the consignor shall be responsible for packing, and the full container with customs seal shall be transported to cy. CY checks the station receipt and packing list to accept the goods according to the booking list.
(6) The handover visa of container - cy or CFS signs the receipt of goods and / or boxes at the site, and returns the signed D / R to the consignor.
(7) Exchange for B / L - the consignor exchanges the B / L with the container transport operator or his agent by D / R, and then goes to the bank for settlement of foreign exchange.
(8) Loading - the container loading and unloading area formulates the loading plan according to the loading situation, and adjusts the shipped boxes to the yard in front of the container terminal. After the ship berths, it can be loaded and shipped.