Don't sign a big contract with the boat company.
2. Don't entrust an unfamiliar freight forwarder, despite the promise.
3. The freight rate should be confirmed in words as far as possible. In fact, don't worry about the profit of freight forwarders, you just need to consider the cost of your trade.
4. The bill of lading should be checked carefully. It must be checked with the contract and LC. If there is any error, it should be revised in time.
5. Be careful not to be dumped for not paying attention.
6. To charter the whole ship requires the participation of relevant personnel. Don't think that your qualifications are enough to cope with the complicated provisions of the contract. It's worth the money to hire people.
7. When we talk about lump sum cooperation, we should put it into words, and insist on not paying other expenses when we pay.
8. Choosing a good forwarder is more valuable than choosing a good shipping company.
9. Electric discharge is provided to customers with good reputation. Generally, it will not be provided to unfamiliar customers.
10. Countersigned B / L is a kind of deception. Although it is quite common, it still shows the management confusion in the production and preparation stage. It should be avoided.
11. For the shipping company entrusted by the customer, if possible, you should visit or call to know the background.
12. Insurance should be timely and supplementary insurance should be carried out according to different goods.
13. If the goods have wooden pallets, pay attention to whether the customs of the other party has fumigation requirements.
14. Small shipping companies are cheap, but there is a risk of disappearing.