In the process of logistics transportation, container transportation is indispensable. Next, we will briefly introduce the characteristics of container transportation and the advantages and disadvantages of container transportation.
Characteristics of container transportation
1. According to the external dimensions and quality specifications, it can be divided into international standards and Chinese standards.
2. According to the quality, it can be divided into: large, with a total weight of 20 tons or more; Small, with a total weight of 5 tons or less; The rest are medium-sized.
3. According to the material, it can be divided into aluminum alloy, steel and FRP.
4. According to the structure, it can be divided into folding and dismounting type, inner column type, outer column type and thin shell type.
5. According to the use, it can be divided into two categories: general and special.
1. Automobile container transportation is divided into two categories: full container transportation and LCL transportation.
Full container transportation. The operation of receiving and delivery is based on "case". The owner of the case is responsible for the packing and unpacking operation. The owner of the case shall seal the case by himself. The shipper, delivery point and sealing date shall be indicated on the lead seal, and the goods mark shall be hung on the door handle of the case. The mark shall indicate the place of origin and destination, the sender and receiver, etc. In the process of container transportation, it shall be handed over with lead seal.
2. LCL cargo transportation. The receiving operation is still completed in the form of ordinary goods, and the packing and unpacking operation of LCL goods should be completed in the container freight station.